To be a leading centre of excellence in Teacher Education and Human Resource Development in Kenya.
To develop competent and adaptable primary school teachers through effective and efficient training based on contemporary pedagogical skills and practices.
Elimu ni Mwangaza
College core values:
|Integrity||Soundness of moral character|
|Team work||Ability to work together with complimentary skills, Committed to a common purpose, specific Performance goals, a common working approach and mutual accountability.|
|Professionalism||Commitment to the ideas and ethics of the teaching profession.|
|Respect||Valuing one’s own existence and the existence of others.|
|Adaptability||Maintaining flexibility in dealing with issues arising out of diverse and ever changing demands and expectations.|
Principal: Mrs. Ngure P. Kihara
Dean of Curriculum: Mr. Kariuki David Gichuki
Dean of Students: Mrs. Kinyanjui Margaret
Current Board of Governors Members
BOARD OF MANAGEMENT
1. Dr. Mwangi Ngumo – B.O.M Chairman
2. Janet Wangechi Mucheru – B.O.M Vice Chair
3. Mr. David Njuguna Bernard – Member
4. Mrs. Irene M. Kibandi – Member
5. Mrs. Margaret Nyambura Ngoru – Member
6. Susan Wanjiru Mburu – Member
7. Dr. Margaret Mwihaki Ng’ang’a – Member
8. Prof. Kiarie Mwaura – Member
9. Mr. Sammy Chege Gichui – Member
10. Dr. Patrick Karanja Ngugi – Member
11. Eng. Hezekiah Macharia – Member
12. Mr. Washington Mbiruru Kanyingi – Member
13. Mrs. Ngure P. Kihara- Principal / Secretary B.O.M
14. Mr. James F. K. Chege – Member / Staff Representative
15. Mr. Charles Khayira – County Director of Education, Murang’a.
16. Jane Njage – Sub County Director of Education, Murang’a South.
17. Edith Kariuki – Sub County Director of Education, Marang’a South
18. Hon. Mary W. Njoroge – MP Maragua Constituency.