Sponsorship of Visas for Expat Spouse by their Indonesian partner
This is actually the procedure:
- The international partner gets a Visa Kunjungan abroad and gets an Izin Kunjungan delivered for an initial amount of 60 times in the slot of entry.
- The spouse that is foreign to their neighborhood Immigration workplace, together with his Indonesian partner to use for the transformation of their Izin Kunjungan to an ITAS.
- The sponsor “buys” the forms that are neededIDR 10K to IDR 25K) and fills away a written need. A “Riwayat Hidup” regarding the foreigner, and a bank statement showing that the few has sufficient funds to reside for just one complete 12 months in Indonesia should always be connected.
- The sponsor should submit:
– Akte Perwakinan asli (Kristen, Hindu, Buddhist) or Buku Nikah asli (Islam) or Surat Tanda Bukti Lapor Perkawinan asli (overseas wed)
– Wife’s KTP
– Husband’s Passport in addition to the above
- Often, 2 additional sets of photocopies are required for every group of papers.
- Imigrasi will likely then issue a document become brought to the Kantor Wilayah. It really is a page which states that after reviewing most of the documents, he’s got no opposition when it comes to transformation for the immigration status. Enable a few days getting the page signed by the KaKanIm.
- After reviewing all of your papers, the Kepala Divisi Keimigrasian for the Kantor Wilayah will issue a page saying their good viewpoint in regards to the modification of status associated with the international spouse. This page, along side a collection of all of the papers, must be sent or brought to Bpk Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation kemigrasian when you look at the DitJen Imigrasi positioned in Jln Rasuna stated Kav 8-9 in Jakarta. Allow one day when it comes to KanWil to sort out the document. There isn’t any cost for the page, but any such thing like IDR 10K to IDR 50K should assist the woman to type quicker. If you’re not even close to Jakarta, you are able to send the papers by Tiki through the KanWil to your DitJen. That appears to work very well.
- Upon reception of this page associated with KanWil, after reviewing most of the documents the Kasubdit Alih Status Keimigrasian with respect to the Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation Kemigrasian should issue a Keputusan Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi nomor: (the number/reference associated with Keputusan) tentang Alih reputation Izin Kunjungan menjadi Izin Tinggal Terbatas atas nama: (Name associated with foreigner) saying that an innovative new status could be provided into the foreigner. Enable a to 10 days for this keputusan to be ready from the time you delivered all the documents to the ditjen week. Monitor it regarding the phone at (62-21) 5224658 ext 2521. Do not hesitate to mobile 15 times a time, you’ll need fortune to have some body solution the device!
- You, or any general (holding a “Surat Kuasa Khusus” from you), should select up the Keputusan DitJen straight through the Sub-Direktorat Alih reputation Keimigrasian.
- In reality, the DitJen will issue 3 copies (1 for your needs, 1 for the KanIm, 1 for the KanWil). You’ll want to carry it straight back victoriously into the KanWil that may offer you a page authorising the KanIm to start out to process an ITAS .
- It’s not essential to submit passport pictures while they will be used during the Kantor Imigrasi. Fingerprints may also be taken.
- Then comes the full time to cover the charge for the ITAS: IDR 1,400,000 for a 2 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,600 for the 2 12 months electronic ITAS, IDR 800,000 for a 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,000,000 for an one year electronic ITAS, if for example the passport has at the least 18 months staying credibility, or IDR 450,000 for a 6 months non electronic ITAS or IDR 650,000 for a half a year electronic ITAS, in the event the passport has one year staying legitimacy.
- If find a bride the KanIm is online aided by the DitJen, a little issue may possibly occur. After delivering the Keputusan DirJen, Jakarta often “forgets” to finalise the task also to enter the “OK” into the system. meaning that your cannot that is kanIm process re re payment! Very first time in your lifetime that Imigrasi will refuse your cash. Enjoy the brief minute, it generally speaking does not take place usually! If it takes place, don’t worry, simply phone into the true quantity provided at point 8 (or fax : 021- 52962095. this 1 is the fax regarding the SubDit Alih reputation)
- The Kantor Imigrasi will likely then stamp an ITAS when you look at the passport that is foreign an ITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal terbatas) is going to be released.
- At that true point, you should require an “Izin Masuk Kembali” become stamped within the husband’s passport. If he goes out of Indonesia without it, the ITAS holder “loses” his ITAS. Better then to own it, if you do not might like to do this method yet again. Execute a search when you look at the archives associated with Expat Forum when it comes to fees that are official towards the Izin Masuk Kembali.
- The foreigner needs to head to their Kantor Lurah to have a Surat Keterengan Domisili stating their address that is formal in and then he should bring this page to their Catatan Sipil to have a SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal), a SKPPS (Surat Keterengan Pendaftaran Penduduk Sementara) and a SKDLN (Surat Keterengan Datang dari Luar Negeri). A foreigner remaining for an ITAS MUST register in the Catatan Sipil for the documents that are above. It helps smooth our ITAP procedures later on if you have done this step that is required. In reality, it’s likely that the CaPil compile the 3 documents and issue a good greenish card attesting your residency and enrollment as a short-term resident for the period of the ITAS . Charges because of it are defined by Peraturan Daerah and differ dependent on each kota/kabupaten. It willn’t cost a lot more than IDR 150K. More info on trying to get a SKPPS
Be cautious to note which you have actually ONLY 2 weeks to join up following the date of issuance of this ITAS (Pasal 20, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan). Failure to do this over time would expose you to definitely a superb of at the most IDR 2.000K (Pasal 89, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan).
Take note the annotated following:
- An ITAS, as described above, sponsored by the Indonesian spouse, doesn’t enable any type or type of work by the expat spouse.
- You are going to need to restore the ITAS at the least 1 before its termination month. Yearly renewal additionally is applicable for SKTT, STM and SKPPS.
- Any improvement in your residency or status that is civil be reported to your Kantor Imigrasi, the authorities plus the Catatan Sipil throughout the credibility of the ITAS .
- Just lawfully hitched (for example. recognised by Indonesian legislation) wife/husband are authorised to follow the above mentioned described procedure.
- The ITAS holder decides to end voluntarily their ITAS also to leave Indonesia (age.g if 1 day. relocation in a country that is foreign, he has to very very first apply for an Exit license just during the Kantor Imigrasi of their residence and are accountable to the Catatan Sipil.
- Delivering that most the requested papers are submitted by the sponsor into the proper timing, supplying which you avoid using the solutions of the friend/calo and therefore you distribute yourself most of the papers when you look at the relevant administration (KanIm, KanWil, DitJen) you shouldn’t have difficulty.
- Please, don’t allow corrupted Pejabat abuse you. Do not spend any thing more compared to fees that are legal. You may be sorry bitterly and type in a spiral as possible in no method control. In the event that you begin to pay bribes, you’ll void your directly to grumble in the event that things come out wrong.
- The total procedure should endure around 1 or 2 months approximately. Remember that you have got thirty days “only” to have the ITAS issued following the issuance associated with Keputusan DirJen.
- Don’t neglect to extend your Izin Kunjungan, if needed, through the procedure!
Our as a result of Atlantis for investigating and Marilyn Ardipradja for upgrading this part’s information! For extra details see this thread in the Expat Forum.