Murang'a Teachers Training CollegeElimu ni mwangaza

Farm/Grounds

The college is built on 100 acre land, where the buildings only occupy less than10%  leaving over 90% of the land for playing fields and farming. This has necessitated college in employing a farm manager and a fore man.

This department has the following members of staff:

  1. Simon Mweri                           Farm Manager
  2. Joseph Kariuki Kimani          Foreman
  3. Samuel Karimi Kibicho
  4. Christopher K. Gichane
  5. Daniel Mioho
  6. John Ngugi Munene
  7. Peter Nyutu Njuguna
  8. Peter Gathukia Kaana

© 2018 Murang'a Teachers Training College – Design and hosting by Mbambu.com